Thanks so much for agreeing to be a guest on an upcoming episode of the B2B Digitized Podcast.
- We record using Zoom. Because episodes are shared in video, audio, and text formats, please be prepared to appear on webcam.
- Just as you would when speaking at a webinar, before the episode recording, reboot your computer to clear up resources, shut down any extraneous apps/windows -- especially those with notifications, and minimize background noise in the room.
- For best audio, an external microphone is strongly recommended instead of the microphone built into your laptop.
- Also, be sure that you’re wearing headphones -- as opposed to using external speakers -- so that the sound of the interview isn’t accidentally fed back in your microphone.
- Ensure that the room has lighting that’s comparable to what you’d want for an informal video shoot, that glare is minimized, and the background behind you is neutral, not distracting, and not showing an angle of your office that shouldn’t be shown.
- When we announce your podcast, we'll go to your LinkedIn profile to get your company name, job title, and photo/headshot. If one or more of these aren't current, or your photo isn't high resolution, just reply to one of the calendar invite or reminder emails -- prior to your scheduled podcast interview -- with whatever you'd like us to use instead. If your website has a great bio page/photo, we can also use that. Just let me know before our scheduled podcast interview.
- Recent episodes (Audio)
- Recent episodes (Video/YouTube)